- Duration: 8 weeks
Learn SQL, Database Administration, DB Security, Backup and Database Management Tasks
- Overview of Oracle Database Administration
- Oracle Database 11g Admin SQL – Fundamentals
- Oracle Database Admin-1 and Admin-II Course work
- Installing Oracle Software and Creating the Database
- Using Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Control and SQL*Plus
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Managing the Oracle Instance
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering Users and Security
- Managing Schema Objects
- Performing Backup and Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning the Database
- Managing Oracle Software, Support & Metalink
- Understand a Patch Release
Oracle DBA Certification Value
Oracle Database technology is used by the world’s leading companies to manage critical business functions, systems and processes.
- Oracle Database is the number one database in the world.
- Over 305,000 top companies trust their critical systems to Oracle Database.
- Oracle Database is the number one embedded database technology.
- Become a Better Technologist
Ultimately, becoming Oracle Certified will help you become a better technologist. You’ll become more valuable to your current and/or future potential employer. Earning this in-demand certification will expand your job prospects, promote job stability and fast forward your career.
Course: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
- Exam Code: 1Z0-052
- Exam Price: $ 245
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 66%