- Duration: 9 weeks
MongoDB DBA “Database Administrator” Course
MongoDB NoSQL Database ( The data set for current applications) course will assist you with dominating perhaps the most famous NoSQL information base MongoDB. This course is intended to give information and involved abilities to turn into a fruitful MongoDB master. We will begin with the nuts and bolts of MongoDB and afterward, we continue learning progressed ideas to construct MongoDB-based applications.
In this MongoDB instructional class, you will figure out how to introduce, oversee and converse with a Mongo data set. You will gain proficiency with the basics of record stockpiling and will fabricate a total application with Mongo as a back end. Mongo is a hugely versatile, incredibly quick, report situated NoSQL information base that plays particularly pleasantly with NodeJS. Schemaless data sets permit you to remain dexterous, new information simply openings in. Since your information is put away in JSON, your application will require drastically less wiring code between your front end and API.
- Introduction and overview of MongoDB database.
- History of MongoDB.
- Features of MongoDB.
- RPM Installation.
- Generic Binaries Installation (zip/tar).
- Basic configuration options.
Chapter#3: “Working with Database, Collections, Document, and Fields”
- Introduction to MongoDB commands (with lab).
- Creating a Database, Collection, and Documents.
- Creating, Reading, and Updating Data (CRUD).
- Retrieving a subset of fields
- Optimize Query Performance
Chapter#4: “User and Role Management).
- Create a User Administrator.
- Add a User to a Database.
- Create/Assign User a Role.
- Verify/Modify a User Access/Privileges.
- Change a User’s Password.
- Backup and Restore with Filesystem Snapshots
- Back-Up and Restore with MongoDB Tools
- Backup and Restore Sharded Clusters
Chapter#6: “Restore & Recovery”
- Restore a Replica Set from MongoDB Backups
- Recover Data after an Unexpected Shutdown
Chapter#8: “Server Optimization”
Chapter#9: “Replica set”
- Replica Set Deployment.
- Member Configuration.
- Replica Set Maintenance.
- Troubleshoot Replica Sets.
Chapter#10: “Sharded Cluster”
- Sharded Cluster Deployment.
- Sharded Cluster Maintenance.
- Sharded Cluster Data Management.
- Troubleshoot Sharded Clusters