- Lectures: 3
- Duration: 6 weeks
Learn the basic building blocks of Web design and style – HTML5 and CSS – to give your site a professional look and feel. We guide you step-by-step in how to use the latest Web standards to create a site to be proud of. By the end of the course, you should understand all the fundamental elements – from headers and links to images and sidebars – and leave having built a basic framework for your own Web site.
What you’ll learn
- How to write a Web page
- Concepts of a markup language
- Basics of HTML5 and CSS
- Web design and style
- Page layout and flexbox
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.