Getting into UI / UX design can be difficult because you see all of these examples online, but you don’t know where to start, which tools to use and how to organize your work.
Working in Adobe Xd gives you unlimited possibilities because you can create, prototype and share, all in one tool.
Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
No previous Adobe XD experience required.
No previous design experience required.
Hey designer, my name is Alex and in this 20+ hours long masterclass you are going to learn:
- Basics of Adobe Xd and what it can do
- How to create great design brief
- Create website architecture
- Draw your wireframes on paper
- Then import and create them in Adobe Xd
- Create complex designs by adding colors, images and animations
- Share those designs with client to get feedback
- Create responsive design with multiple sizes
- Present your designs in a portfolio
- And finally, how to export your assets for developers using industry standards.
This course covers everything you need to know to get started in UI / UX design, or to improve your skills. You don’t need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd, we are going to cover it all in this course.
So if you want to improve your skills and productivity, save a lot of time and money on iterations and create designs faster, then I’ll see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
- Anybody who wants to learn complex process of website design
Adobe XD Basics & Installation 0
Detail Designing Process 0
Creating Wireframe 0
Creating Design 0
Creating Mobile Friendly & Responsive Design 0
Sharing Your Design 0
Export Your Assets 0