- Duration: 20 weeks
Introduction to Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing Course is a name that sounds exceptionally familiar in today’s IT world. It has an immense significance, in a few contexts, it goes by the name of SMS Advertising/Marketing, while at other places, it is also known as content Marketing, Email Marketing, online or Web-based Advertising. All types of advertising methodologies that make use of the internet or computerized medium, come under the umbrella of Digital Marketing.
Today, the conventional methods for push notifications and other forms of advertising are lesser-known due to the reason that they make a lesser impact on the audience as compared to the latest and trending techniques of digital marketing. This newly developed and readily used technique of modern-day marketing, helps you reach out to your customers or those interested in your products or services on a one-to-one basis.
It helps you get first-hand knowledge about your consumers or potential audience. It is a strategical approach that concentrates on getting direct information on clients’ needs and inclinations, their requests, inquiries, and feedback on the product or services. This strategy in marketing has helped the organizations in communicating directly to their consumers getting real-time knowledge of how they are performing in the industry and also becoming acquainted with their position in the market.
Edulogy is an IT institute that just knows how to boom your digital marketing career and grow your clientele graph by training you on how to maintain your online presence on the internet and how to connect specifically to the clients who are looking for the services that you provide. In short, we help you market your products and services to the customers that are in need of those.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing
- Role Of Modern Business
- Consumer Journey
- Why Market Your Business on Facebook?
- Facebook Page Setup
- Facebook – What to Post?
- Tactics To Get Your First Page Likes & Boost
- Facebook Insights
- Ads Manager
- Role of Instagram in Social Media
- Create Profile
- Post Engagement
- Paid Ads
- Create Channel
- YouTube Marketing Overview
- YouTube Studio
- How to Add Custom Thumbnails
- How To Monetize Your YouTube Channel
- How to Use YouTube Analytics
- Earn with YouTube
- Twitter Profile Setup
- Twitter Accounts to Follow
- Twitter Profile Optimization
- Twitter Hashtags
- Twitter Analytics
- Twitter Marketing
Introduction To Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Introduction to SEO
- Define On-Page SEO – Off-Page SEO
- How to SEO Optimize Your Homepage
- Meta tags
- Crawlable Content
- Website Auditing ( Speed Test, Mobile Friendly, Duplicate Content )
- Add Your Website to Google Search Console
- Submit Website Google, Bing Analytics
- Business Listing
- Create High-Quality Backlinks
- How to Create Content That Generates Links & Social Shares
- Build Traffic, Backlinks & Valuable Relationships
- How to Rank Your Local Business in Google