- Duration: 8 weeks
Start your DevOps training journey today
Pass AWS Certification Exam in 1st Attempt
Utilize the key principles and techniques behind the DevOps methodology.
Create and deploy an AWS infrastructure to support one or more DevOps development projects.
Deploy the infrastructure required to build development, test, and production environments for a software development project using AWS Cloud Formation and AWS Ops Works.
Use AWS Cloud Formation and AWS Ops Works to deploy the infrastructure required to build development, test, and production environments for a software development project.
Design and construct a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS using AWS Code Pipeline.
Implement numerous typical Continuous Deployment use cases, such as blue/green deployment and A/B testing, utilizing AWS services.
D Distinguish between the various AWS application deployment technologies (such as AWS Code Deploy, AWS Ops works, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and Amazon EC2 Container).
Service, as well as Amazon EC2 Container Registry,), and determine which technology is best suited to a specific case.
F Optimize the AWS apps you offer for high performance and utilize AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for possible issues.
AWS Course Key Learning – Certification Exam:
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation 22%
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code 19%
- Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging 15%
- Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation 10%
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response 18%
- Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery 16%
AWS Course Audience?
- Network Administrators/ Solutions Architects/Cloud Architects
- Young IT Students Interested to make career in AWS
- Computer Programmers wanted to learn AWS Application Deployment
- Individuals / Organizations Interested in hosting highly scalable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
- AWS Account (you can use the free trial version)
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
Flexible Class Option:
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training