- Duration: 10 weeks
The Amazon – AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is intended for individuals who perform a Solutions Architect role. The course develop your ability to effectively demonstrate your knowledge to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is quick turning into the must have testaments for any IT proficient working with AWS. This course is intended to enable you to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Regardless of whether you have never signed in to the AWS stage previously, No programming background required or no earlier AWS experience required to join this course.
AWS Course Key Learning:
You’ll cover every domain across both the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and Professional:
Module-01 AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures (34%)
- Domain 2: Define Performant Architectures (24%)
- Domain 3: Specify Secure Applications and Architectures (26%)
- Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures (10%)
- Domain 5: Define Operationally Excellent Architectures (6%)